Saturday 17 December 2011

Big Relief!

Salam...
Good Sunday!
First of all, alhamdulillah for still given breath and guidance to continue my life. And alhamdulillah too for the two most scary matters in my course are all over. They are SLA Presentation & Silat Praktical Test. Alhamdulillah...although personally I do not really satisfy with the performances, but that were the best that I can do at the time, and all past is past, just give hope to Him, may we get the best from that.
Seriously SLA is the scariest subject I have ever taken in UPSI, can't you imagine it, during the lecture, everyone just sit quietly and not even dare to spill out any word. Trying their best to give full attention to each word she said, haha, include those who are never pass the free time with friends without talking, hehe, but actually I got much from it, I feel that should be for, specifically for university students. They will be given high expectation and very difficult assignments and they solve themselves, and prepare deadly the best for the presentation, that make the university students as university students. Feel the challenges and hardness to fulfill the tasks.
So do for the Silat Practical Test, personally I also do not agree with the pile up syllabus that makes students stress to remember each and all steps that will be questioned randomly during the test. Stressful! No much enjoy. But after has been thought after that, if we are university students, we should be given something that beyond our 'current abilities' (we think) so we can make efforts to achieve it and by the time it's over we will realise that we have improved at self-values.
So thanks a lot to my lecturers! May Allah always bless you..=D




No comments:

Post a Comment