Monday 28 November 2011

HAVOC

Salam... meet again...

ya..havoc... that's the word... weeks after midsem holidays would surely are the havoc weeks...
with everything in my one mind.... like 'fibre roots'..frayed in my mind...
Sometime I feel like 24 hours isn't enough... and I would like to be like Nasha Aziz in Supermak, can do anything very fast.... or duplicate to another Hamidah..hehe.. In my house now are the faces like the word 'tension & stress' written in their forehead...
but I remember one of the Al-Quran verses, which means that Allah did give tasks to His servants proportionately to their ability. So, just have confident, we can do and cover all over it!
Put your dependence to Him and do lots of prayers, as He is the One who have power on everything...

GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment